| ||Bella Systems provides as a free service, a visit to your home and a design which includes a 3D color rendering. We can provide this for free because we are confident that after you meet with us and see how easy we are to work with and how knowledgeable our staff is you will choose us for your project.|
| ||We manufacture and install both floor and wall mounted configurations. We tend to lean towards a floor mounted solution simply because it's stronger. Still in some instances a wall mounted system might make more sense. Every design is different and our goal is for the final product to address all your needs without sacrificing quality, function or finish.|
| ||90% of all installations can be completed in 1-2 days. The duration of the installation will depend on the size and complexity of your project. Your designer will provide you with an estimated installation time for your project.|
| ||Once we have finalized all design details and colors, please be sure to sign your contract and your drawings and return them to us with your deposit.|
PRIOR TO INSTALLATION- Remove all contents of your closet. Be sure to leave a work area roughly the size of the closet available for our installers to work.
Our installation includes removing any existing shelving, closet rods or wire shelving from the work space as part of our scope of work. Should you desire to keep/reuse any of these items kindly instruct the installer before we begin our work. We also shall apply (1) one coat of spackle to fill any screw/nail hole left from the removal of these items. We do not provide any painting or touch up painting. Should you desire to paint the space we recommend this can be done at least 24-48 hours prior to the installation. This also can easily be accomplished after we have completed the install.
If there was a baseboard molding in your closet when we measured, please do not remove it. If there was no baseboard molding, please do not install one without notifying us in advance of installation.
If carpet is to be added to the closet, please discuss this with your designer prior to our arrival.
Remove all fragile items (pictures, knick-knacks, mirrors and such) from adjoining walls as they may be shaken loose during installation.
Please make sure that we have easy access to the installation location and that other vehicles do not impede our carrying material to the closet.
Our installers will build the system according to the approved drawing. Should you wish to make any minor changes (accessory location, shelf height and such) please let the installer know before work has begun. You will be asked to initial the approved drawing to verify any changes.
| ||In as little as 7-14 days your custom storage solution can be manufactured and installed.|
| ||Absolutely, we can dissemble and reinstall the system in your new home. However your realtor may not be happy with you... custom closets often increase the value of your home. It might just help with the sale.|
| ||Supply & Demand! 80% of all custom closets in the entire industry are constructed using white melamine. That means all other colors and textures make up the remaining 20%. We always work to get you the best price in whatever color or texture you may choose for your project.|